slimphoria keto it's crisp [Music] okay so moving

slimphoria keto it's crisp [Music] okay so moving on to supplements so okay so when you are eating vegan keto it can that can definitely help okay guys so this is gonna be the last stretch of video this is all the food I have right now what what's wrong he was looking sulfon the reflection he was in the mirror having a puppy is literally the worst thing for her for having a youtube channel all you want to do is like stare at him and watch him do things but let's just try to refocus so the only thing I have here that doesn't go to the fridge is this smooth peanut butter I will be giving crunchy peanut butter after this because they add too much sugar to this type even though it's delicious but yeah so we have crunchy peanut butter after this and then I also have almond butter which I forgot to dig out those are really really good obviously you can't have like bread or toast or anything like that on keto however there are some keto bread recipes that I do plan on trying so if y'all would be interested in that let me kno

w but as for food for the fridge I guess this is a half fridge half not these are avocados they're ginormous it's my favorite food I eat at least one of these a day because they're so delicious and I just can't help myself I have bulk bags spinach and I don't have any kale right now because I recently made kale chips and ate all the kale so that's going but I almost always hav slimphoria keto diet e kale in the fridge these are Brussels sprouts which are relatively low carb and honestly just delicious so these are really good staple to add to your more fatty and like mild protein filled dinner definitely a good option and then we have giant heads of cauliflower that we use for cauliflower fried rice or just like grilled cauliflower it's delicious and then other than that I would use


https://slimphocom.blogspot.com/2020/01/slimphoria-keto-all-clad-skillet-right.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TruBodx Keto these are Brussels sprouts which

https://publons.com/researcher/3750712/androxene-male-enhancement/